You are welcome for the preliminary registration for PAMEP program 2021/2022, which can be done at http://pamep.home.amu.edu.pl/registration. We will contact the preliminary registered candidates to check the necessary documents in advance, to inform about recruitment news and remind about the further recruitment steps.
The official recruitment for PAMEP program 2020/2021 will probably start in June 2021.
The ranking of the candidates will be based on the interview results and the grade on bachelor diploma.
- Undergraduate degree in science, natural sciences or technology.
- English language skills are required.
- Passing the interview (can be e.g. through Skype).
- Bachelor diploma (with supplement or transcript) issued by universities in English or translation of the diploma into Polish or into English made by a certified translator approved by the government of the country issuing the document.
- For candidates outside Poland, bachelor diploma (with supplement or transcript) needs to be additionally legalized (for countries outside Hague Convention) or with apostille. Please have in mind that the legalization can be only done in Polish Embassy in the country of the document issue and it might take some time to arrange a visit to do it.
- More details about the required document are available here.
If you have any problems or questions, please write us at: email@example.com