The official recruitment for PAMEP program 2020/2021 can be exclusively done through AMU portal at: https://rekrutacja.amu.edu.pl/en/studies-cataloge/physics-specialty-physics-of-advanced-materials-for-energy-processing,197.
The detailed list of the required steps is also given there.
The schedule is the following:
1.06.2020-26.07.2020: registration in the system, verification of the documents, obligatory payment of the recruitment fee (85 PLN, which is about 20 EUR).
1.07.2020-27.07.2020: uploading the verified documents.
28.07.2020-29.07.2020: online interviews with the candidates (e.g. via Skype).
30.07.2020: finish of the recruitment and announcing the list of admitted candidates.
01.08.2020-17.09.2020: registration, uploading the documents, payment of the recruitment fee (85 PLN).
21.09.2020: interviews with the candidates.
22.09.2020: finish of the recruitment and announcing the list of admitted candidates.
25.09.2020-08.10.2020: registration, uploading the documents, payment of the recruitment fee (85 PLN).
13.10.2020: interviews with the candidates.
14.10.2020: finish of the recruitment and announcing the list of admitted candidates.
The ranking will be based on the interview results and the grade on bachelor diploma.
- Undergraduate degree in science, natural sciences or technology.
- English language skills are required.
- Passing the interview (can be e.g. through Skype).
- Bachelor diploma (with supplement or transcript) issued by universities in English or translation of the diploma into Polish or into English made by a certified translator approved by the government of the country issuing the document.
- For candidates outside Poland, bachelor diploma (with supplement or transcript) needs to be additionally legalized (for countries outside Hague Convention) or with apostille. Please have in mind that the legalization can be only done in Polish Embassy in the country of the document issue and it might take some time to arrange a visit to do it.
- More details about the required document are available here.
If you have any problems or questions, please write us at: email@example.com